My therapy approach is not limited to any one type
I use what works best for each client and will often combine strategies and insights from various therapy traditions.
I have been trained in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and also have an interest in short-term psychodynamic therapy.
I provide therapy for the following areas.
- Depression and adjustment disorders
- Anxiety Disorders (Panic, OCD, PTSD, Social Phobia, GAD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Addiction (substance as well as behavioural such as pornography)
- Adult and Adolescent ADHD
- Behavioural and academic problems in adolescents (especially oppositional behaviours)
- Relationship conflict
- At-risk mental state interventions for young people at risk of psychosis
- Sleep problems