My approach with men is matter-of-fact and free of pretension
For many men, seeing a therapist can be daunting. Fortunately, I have been working with and listening to men for over 10 years in my clinical practice.
I provide an environment where we can talk frankly and freely in order to assist you.
I can help with:
- Developing a more authentic masculine sense of self
- Overcoming ‘Nice Guy’ syndrome
- Problems with sexual compulsivity/addiction
- Improving confidence and reducing anxiety
- Developing healthier relationships
- Improving sexual functioning
- Adjustment to major life changes such as divorce